Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Who writes Business Opportunities and Ideas

Business Opportunities and Ideas is written by John Crickett. I am an entrepreneur based in the UK who has been running my own businesses since September 11th 2001. During that time I’ve started a number of businesses and experienced my fair share of entrepreneurial success and failure. Thankfully the successes have outweighed the failures and running my own businesses has been a successful, satisfying and profitable experience.

As my background is primarily in technology based business. Computers and IT in particular, many of the business ideas I write about are based around the use of computer, IT and the Internet. I’m also a big fan of online businesses because the Internet has made it cheap and easy for just about anyone to start a business from home with little more than a laptop and Internet connection.

Popular & Interesting topic